POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : export to .obj file? Server Time
15 May 2024 19:28:25 EDT (-0400)
  export to .obj file? (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: peyrol
Subject: export to .obj file?
Date: 8 Dec 2015 18:35:01
Message: <web.566768f16e39bacce349d4160@news.povray.org>
Is there any software which can input a POVray script definition of an object
and turn it into an .obj file? Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: export to .obj file?
Date: 9 Dec 2015 09:55:01
Message: <web.56683f7cff12eed3ad6fa18f0@news.povray.org>
"peyrol" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Is there any software which can input a POVray script definition of an object
> and turn it into an .obj file? Thanks.

If your POV-Ray script has a straightforward structure and contains only mesh or
mesh2 objects, then PoseRay may be able to read it.

Post a reply to this message