POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : export to .obj file? Server Time
29 May 2024 06:01:58 EDT (-0400)
  export to .obj file? (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: export to .obj file?
Date: 10 Dec 2015 03:08:34
Message: <56693302@news.povray.org>
On 12/8/2015 11:34 PM, peyrol wrote:
> Is there any software which can input a POVray script definition of an object
> and turn it into an .obj file? Thanks.

There was a similar question asked earlier this year. It might be worth
a read as Thomas de Groot and William F Pokorny mention macros that
might be useful.

http://news.povray.org/povray.newusers/thread/%3Cweb.556920739fbf4fba62e642c0@news.povray.org%3E/

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: peyrol
Date: 16 Dec 2015 06:05:01
Message: <web.56714484ff12eed389fe99200@news.povray.org>
Thanks to all for your quick and detailed responses!

Post a reply to this message