POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : export to .obj file? : Re: export to .obj file? Server Time
21 Jun 2024 16:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: export to .obj file?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 25 Jan 2016 18:00:22
Message: <56a6a906$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

yes, I already suspected that Le_Forgeron might be the other name of
Jérôme Grimbert, as his answer to the other former threads about this
topic were too detailed to have come from someone else. :-)

Okay. I went to GitHub, but since I am very new there, I have a hard
time to find the downloadable EXE file there. I am asking for some more
help. I opened the Repository, and there was POV-Ray. But when opening
POV-Ray there, I don't see any sub folder named HG-POV-Ray. Can you give
me the exact path for the download? I admit, that might help me best,
due to my unfamiliarity with GitHub.