POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : General Rendering tips for generic contests run by non-CG professionals Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  General Rendering tips for generic contests run by non-CG professionals (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: gregjohn
Subject: General Rendering tips for generic contests run by non-CG professionals
Date: 18 Aug 2013 14:25:00
Message: <web.521110b15aec9cf95474b7bd0@news.povray.org>
Hello. I'm considering entering this video contest using a povray animation.

http://www.asminternational.org/content/Events/istfa/video.jsp

Q: What render and frame rate settings would you choose for general use videos,
where you don't know exactly what are the requirements? (Already asked, and
either the person didn't know or it doesn't really matter.)

1200x800,  24fps?

TIA.

Post a reply to this message