POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Batch/command-line render in Windows Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:28:26 EDT (-0400)
  Batch/command-line render in Windows (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Timwi
Subject: Batch/command-line render in Windows
Date: 15 Mar 2013 13:19:29
Message: <51435821$1@news.povray.org>
As far as I can tell, the Windows version of POV-ray comes only with a GUI.

What do I need to do to get a command-line-compatible renderer?

Post a reply to this message

From: James Holsenback
Subject: Re: Batch/command-line render in Windows
Date: 15 Mar 2013 13:59:25
Message: <5143617d$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/15/2013 01:19 PM, Timwi wrote:

> As far as I can tell, the Windows version of POV-ray comes only with a GUI.
>
> What do I need to do to get a command-line-compatible renderer?

I don't use windows version so maybe this isn't relevant:
http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Windows_Section_3#Special_Command-Line_Options

and doing google search for: batch/command line render AND POV-Ray AND
Windows

I found this:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2207472/povray-for-windows-using-the-command-line-to-render-several-pov-files

Post a reply to this message