POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : texturing a prism Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  texturing a prism (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: optima
Subject: texturing a prism
Date: 14 Aug 2010 12:10:00
Message: <web.4c66bec38faaad9c6556a6ea0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I use following texture statement on mesh models and it works but when I apply
same code to prism object it look like broken glass.

union{
union{prism {linear_spline 0,75,7
<9.950001,80>, <0,70>, <0,0>, <80,0>, <80,70>, <70.05,80>, <9.950001,80>

texture {pigment {image_map {jpeg "A353_teak.jpg"}scale 1 } finish {phong 1
ambient 0.6 reflection 0}}}

rotate<-0,0,180>
translate<0,75,0>}
rotate y * 360 translate <-208.6907,10,208>}

Can you tell me what is wrong with above texture method? It must be jpeg
texture.

Sample picture is at
http://www.kitchendesigned.com/public_download/prism_texture.jpg

Appreciate all kinds of help, thank you.

Post a reply to this message