POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : <no subject> Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  <no subject> (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: optima
Subject: <no subject>
Date: 14 Aug 2009 05:15:00
Message: <web.4a852996c23a6d97fe0bea10@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I'm using values below for higher quality render of a kitchen. I copied them off
the net somewhere. For normal quality render I skip below code and use regular
light values of povray. Now what I want to do is put up a slider bar from
1 to 5 and change render quality.

1- Which value/values below needs to be changed to match the slider?
2- Is this the code below right for  higher quality render?

 global_settings {adc_bailout 0.003922
 ambient_light <1.0,1.0,1.0>
 assumed_gamma 1.9   hf_gray_16 off
 irid_wavelength <0.247059,0.176471,0.137255>
 max_intersections 64   max_trace_level 10
 number_of_waves 10
 radiosity {brightness 0.3
 count 100 distance_maximum 0.0
 error_bound 0.4 gray_threshold   0.5
 low_error_factor 0.8 minimum_reuse    0.015
 nearest_count    6 recursion_limit  1

Thank you very much.

Post a reply to this message