POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lights in an object Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  Lights in an object (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Dave VanHorn
Subject: Lights in an object
Date: 27 Oct 2008 18:20:00
Message: <web.49063d6478db427ea08ed15e0@news.povray.org>
See below, I'm trying to illuminate the scene with a "fire".
The cylinder object gives me a nice looking fire, (complicated)
and the chalice object is fine, but the light sources which should be up in the
fire object, don't seem to get OUT.

What did I miss?

#declare Fire = object { union { cylinder { <0,0.01,0>, <0,3,0>, 1.0 hollow
                                            material { Flame }
                                            translate <-0,0.5,0>
                                            no_shadow
                                          }