POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : empty blob Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:16:52 EDT (-0400)
From: Leander
Subject: empty blob
Date: 29 Mar 2007 14:10:01

    color White
}

#declare test = intersection {
 blob{
  threshold .600000
  sphere {
    <0,0,0>,
        10,10
    pigment { color rgb <1.000000,0.000000,0.785398> }
    finish { brilliance 3 phong 1 phong_size 500 }

  }
}
 box {<100,6,100>,<-100,-6,-100>}
}
object { test  rotate <0,90,0> }

Post a reply to this message

From: Leander
Subject: Re: empty blob
Date: 29 Mar 2007 14:35:01
Message: <web.460c141a2ec28bbade19c14a0@news.povray.org>
Ah, I think I found it, need to specify pigment etc. for the
second object too, right?

Regards,
Leander

Post a reply to this message