POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : camera Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:26:06 EDT (-0400)
  camera (Message 12 to 21 of 21)
From: St
Subject: Re: camera
Date: 6 Mar 2007 18:44:21
Message: <45edfcd5@news.povray.org>
"Kevinaz" <Kev### [at] ctmetrocastnet> wrote in message

> I figured out the problem though, I wasn't hitting "save" before I
> rendered,
> so the changes weren't being made. (My stupidity as usual :-|) Now all of
> my
> changes are taking effect.

     Glad you got it sorted.  :)

> However, what is "handedness"?

   "Handedness", is the co-ordinate system of the program you are using.
PoV-Ray uses this: http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/15/

 Other programs might use a similar, but different system; i.e, swaps Z for
X, hence our answers.

  (Would like to see your final image in p.b.images sometime - looking
good).

      ~Steve~

> Kevinaz
>
> P.S. I got in touch with the author of ani2pov, and he's working on fixing
> this.

Post a reply to this message