POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : camera : Re: camera Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: camera
From: Darren New
Date: 8 Mar 2007 23:55:17
Message: <45f0e8b5$1@news.povray.org>
Kevinaz wrote:
> I just found out that Anim8or uses right handedness (more detailed info on
> that soon). But strangley, NONE of your suggestions are working!

One nice thing about POV-Ray is all the inputs are text. (Well, at least
for this problem.)

Take your scene, convert it to POV-Ray.  Move the camera, convert it
again. Compare the two directories full of POV-Ray sources. See where
they differ. Then grep both sets of sources for the word "camera" and
see what you find.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "Let the wine breathe" does not mean to blow bubbles.