POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Heightfield tutorial Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Heightfield tutorial (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: FrogRay
Subject: Heightfield tutorial
Date: 9 Feb 2007 19:25:00
Message: <web.45cd0fbf96cfa1b7f5db7280@news.povray.org>
Hi All,
I have just posted a heightfield tutorial on
http://homepages.xnet.co.nz/~calculus
This tutorial is intended for new-users but will be useful to anyone who
isn't familiar with heightfields.
I would love some feedback so take a look and let me know what you think.
Tell me if you spot any errors or broken links.  I've got some more ideas
so if I get enough positive feedback I will gradually add to the site.

Thanks and enjoy!

Post a reply to this message