POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Heightfield tutorial : Re: Heightfield tutorial Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:26:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Heightfield tutorial
From: FrogRay
Date: 10 Feb 2007 15:15:01
Message: <web.45ce264a7e4f5a8f5db7280@news.povray.org>
Hi Warp,
Thanks for your suggestions.
I don't mind you being blunt because you have obviously taken the time to
read my tutorial thoroughly.  When most people come across a not-that-good
tutorial they simply ignore it, giving the author no chance to improve.
It's good to know which points are confusing because everything makes sense
to the person who writes it.
You've given me lots of ideas to work on so I'll be busy for a while.
Thanks again for taking the time to write.