POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Round_Cylinder not working on Linux, but does on Windows. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Round_Cylinder not working on Linux, but does on Windows. (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Chris B
Subject: Re: Round_Cylinder not working on Linux, but does on Windows.
Date: 14 Dec 2006 16:24:57
Message: <4581c129$1@news.povray.org>
"space_cadet" <poc### [at] grcnasagov> wrote in message
> Thanks, Chris. Thats a great idea, and I'll investigate as soon as I can.
>
> If I am able to identify a particular line of code thats the culprit, I'm
> still left with why that code would respond differently on the different
> platforms.

That's true, but if you isolate the cause it may be possible to create a
simple workaround. For example, the simplest way to get what you're using
the macro for is one cylinder and two spheres and they don't need to be
merged (unless you want to put the camera inside), so it could be very
simple to write a macro that circumvents the problem.

Regards,
Chris B.

Post a reply to this message