POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My hat is off to all of you! Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:10:38 EDT (-0400)
  My hat is off to all of you! (Message 34 to 43 of 43)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: My hat is off to all of you!
Date: 8 Nov 2006 07:13:30
Message: <4551c9ea$1@news.povray.org>
Dan Farmer wrote:
>> There are some old HOF-images here:
>>
>> ftp://ftp.povray.org/pub/povray/Hall-Of-Fame/
>
> So cool!  Thanks, Tor.  You can bet that I'll be spending some time there
> tonight!

Do you remember those images and scenes I found on floppy some years back and
uploaded for you? (2003 I think). I just checked and they are still on the
server! I will post the URL and/or move them to a public area if you like.

-- Chris

PS just had a look at it - it's a real blast from the past!

Post a reply to this message