POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My hat is off to all of you! : Re: My hat is off to all of you! Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My hat is off to all of you!
From: Dan Farmer
Date: 8 Nov 2006 18:55:01
Message: <web.45526d56cdd2e8604f37ee910@news.povray.org>
> Unfortunately, the Doug in the highenergygraphics is actually Douglas Dodd,
> not Miller.  He's not the same grauate from CCAD.  I should've researched
> better.  Though i think he definetely worked with Mike, as in his resume:
> http://www.highenergygraphics.com/drdResume.htm
>
> I asked him in an email and never got an answer.

I emailed the one with the graphic of the mugs, and got this reply when I
got home tonight:
Dan,

Mike and I started a business called Head Spin Studios in Ohio in 1992.  I
bought him out in 1996 and started my own business called High Energy
Graphics soon thereafter.  I lost track of him about 4 years ago, but I
remember you from the POV-RAY world (I worked in POV for a while, and

about him and send it to you.

Doug