POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My hat is off to all of you! Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:11:30 EDT (-0400)
  My hat is off to all of you! (Message 4 to 13 of 43)
<<< Previous 3 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: My hat is off to all of you!
Date: 29 Oct 2006 03:32:06
Message: <45446706@news.povray.org>
Good to hear from you, Dan!

I think it is mainly this terrific open (and free) concept that makes
POV-Ray so successful and draws such a variety of personalities form all
over the world. As each one contributes, according to his/hers own
capacities, the results become truly amazing. And - should I really mention
this? - this community is an exceptional and dedicated one. Perhaps the
POV-godfathers are not so foreign to that either... :-)

When I started with POV-Ray, almost 10 years ago, your work was often a far
away challenge to me. And over the years, I slowly learned my lessons :-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message