POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My hat is off to all of you! : Thank you POV Team Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:15:13 EDT (-0400)
  Thank you POV Team
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 29 Oct 2006 15:59:35
Message: <45451637$1@news.povray.org>
It good to hear from an old name. I started using POV-Ray back when it
was version 3.0..... a little late in the game. I have loved the program
from the very first time I opened it up... I couldn't believe my luck! I
had been wanting a 3D program so badly, but did not have the money for
one... and here was POV! I stayed up many nights learning it... and
enjoying every minute of it.

I would like to thank the POV Team for their efforts in making POV what
it is today. Sometimes we get lost in feature requests and bug reports,
and we forget how good of a program it is NOW. Thank you!

~Sam