POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Short code competition number 4 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Short code competition number 4 (Message 1 to 10 of 43)
From: Paul Bourke
Subject: Short code competition number 4
Date: 25 Sep 2006 08:15:00
Message: <web.4517c7f86007cae685a114a40@news.povray.org>
Round four of the POVRay short code contest

Not quite a full on announcement but close enough.

Please point your browser here and make any suggestions, comments, wording,
etc.
   http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/scc4/

Very similar to the last one in 2004 except ...
- Voting by entrants only
- Source code available during voting, you vote on the craft as well as the
image
- No external resources, eg: #include, font files, and so on.

P a u l   B o u r k e
http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/

Post a reply to this message