POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Short code competition number 4 : Re: Short code competition number 4 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short code competition number 4
From: Warp
Date: 27 Sep 2006 12:44:04
Message: <451aaa53@news.povray.org>
Samuel Benge <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Probably a stupid question, but.... we can submit more than one entry,
> right?

  I hope so.

  Participating with multiple entries is not so much like trying to win
by submitting lots of images, but more like showing people all the
different ideas you got while thinking about how to do spectacular
things with very short code. Some of the ideas might not have been
so good in the end, but I think it's still nice to show people what
you got.

  Besides, having lots of entries never hurts this kind of competition.
Nothing hurts it more than having just 5 entries.

--
                                                          - Warp