POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pure white bg WITH shadow Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:27:05 EDT (-0400)
  Pure white bg WITH shadow (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: JK
Subject: Pure white bg WITH shadow
Date: 22 Sep 2006 14:55:01
Message: <web.45143067540947185f3b75cb0@news.povray.org>
Hello,
How can i render a scene with white background on which the shadow of a
object drops?
I thought of a plane, but it becomes darker to the horizon, but i what i
want is a pure white background.
To understand what I mean, here an example of a scene by sombody else:
http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/images/gt_globe.jpg

Post a reply to this message