POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering interior spaces: lighting setup Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering interior spaces: lighting setup (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: motorsep
Subject: Re: Rendering interior spaces: lighting setup
Date: 21 Sep 2006 19:55:01
Message: <web.4513255d5ebd583c732825210@news.povray.org>
I am about to give up ;(

Here is my latet render:

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3954/bedroom01jbb8.jpg

Here is radiosity settings:

radiosity {
 pretrace_start 0.08
 pretrace_end 0.005
 adaptive 2
 error_bound 1.8
 count 700
 recursion_limit 3
 brightness 1.5
        low_error_factor 0.2
        nearest_count 7
 }

Here is a sphere material around my scene:

pigment {
      gradient y
      color_map {
      [0.0   color rgb <1, 0.887, 0.653>]
      [1.0   color rgb <0.313, 0.610, 1>]

   }
translate -y*.5
scale 300*4
     }
finish {
    ambient 0.5
}

I am somewhat satisfied with quality, but I got that illumination behind
closet, there is not enough contrast on the image and lighting doesn't look
realistically :( I don;t know why and I don't know what else to do :(
I need to get results as with Indigo (at least as close as possible).
Help me please :/

Post a reply to this message