POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering interior spaces: lighting setup : Re: Rendering interior spaces: lighting setup Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:13:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering interior spaces: lighting setup
From: Hildur K
Date: 27 Sep 2006 12:20:00
Message: <web.451aa4635ebd583c2e3296b70@news.povray.org>
I have one question:

artefacts showing up, similar to the ones you have in your latest render,
when I tried to let the light shine through glass for reflections. If you

this.

the outside as well. I have so far accepted that the outside will always be
overexposed, but you could try to cheat by using darker textures on the
outside.

better settings.

Hildur Kolbrun