POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Needed: Tool to create POV-humans Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:10:16 EDT (-0400)
  Needed: Tool to create POV-humans (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Needed: Tool to create POV-humans
Date: 2 May 2006 21:53:12
Message: <44580d08$1@news.povray.org>
Hi.

I look for a computer program or a POV-Ray include file which allows to
create humans for scenes.

What I mean is something which I simply can add to a scene, with paramters
defining the angle of each moving part of the human body (toes, fingers,
neck, waist, upper leg, lower leg, etc.). And maybe even , like addons,
different skins, fatness/slimness, different hairstyles, clothing which can
be added to that human (and which also takes the angles of positioning when
applied), racial faces, and so on.

Anyone having an idea?

Greetings,

Sven