POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Needed: Tool to create POV-humans : Re: Needed: Tool to create POV-humans Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Needed: Tool to create POV-humans
From: Chris B
Date: 3 May 2006 18:19:04
Message: <44592c58$1@news.povray.org>
"Sven Littkowski" <sve### [at] jamaica-focuscom> wrote in message
> Hi Chris,
>
> I tried your very interesting includes out. But I get the following error
> message as you can see appended below. Can you e-mail me a fix? Or give me
> the instructions how to correct on my own? Thanks!
>
> Sven
>
> ... snip ...
>  Input file: D:\Programme\POV-Ray for Windows\Scenes\Other
> Authors\PovPeople (PP)\ppoffice.pov

Hi Sven,
Ah yes. Most of the sample scene files start 'pp00' followed by animation,
crowd, or just example. I missed ppoffice.pov when I changed the parameter
setting.
On lines 32 and 33 or ppoffice.pov you'll see the word "smile" is passed as
the third parameter on the ppFigure() macro call.
If you replace those two with "pplookstraight.inc" or "pplookdown.inc" then
it should render ok (takes a few minutes)

Regards,
Chris B.