POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: variable debugging Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: variable debugging (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: variable debugging
Date: 6 Jan 2005 12:33:46
Message: <41dd767a$1@news.povray.org>
Robert wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> i`m trying to programm a little bit in povray and would see the values of
> variables I programmed. This works fine so far with the #debug argument, but
> when I want to output more than one variable via #debug, all is written in a
> row. How can I perform a line brake?
>
> Many thanks for help,
>
> Robert
>
> example:
>
> #debug concat("  h1=",vstr(3, h1, ",", 0,1))
> #debug concat("  k1=",vstr(3, k1, ",", 0,1))
> #debug concat("  l1=",vstr(3, l1, ",", 0,1))
> #debug concat("  a=",vstr(3, h, ",", 0,1))
> #debug concat("  b=",vstr(3, k, ",", 0,1))
> #debug concat("  c=",vstr(3, l, ",", 0,1))
> #debug concat("  P=",vstr(3, P, ",", 0,1))
> #debug concat("  M1=",vstr(3, M1, ",", 0,1))
> #debug concat("  M2=",vstr(3, M2, ",", 0,1))

Not the correct group. This is for people who muck with the source code.
I've copied this to povray.general .. which is the proper group.

To answer your question:

#debug "\n"

will give you a line break.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Robert
Date: 6 Jan 2005 13:00:04
Message: <41dd7ca4@news.povray.org>
Sorry for posting in the wrong group, and thank's for redirecting and
answering.

Robert

> Not the correct group. This is for people who muck with the source code.
> I've copied this to povray.general .. which is the proper group.
>
> To answer your question:
>
> #debug "\n"
>
> will give you a line break.
>

> --