POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animating People Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Animating People (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Animating People
Date: 29 Jan 2006 18:53:47
Message: <p9lqt19o0nnpg1tjbpep1voe18bp14kshc@4ax.com>
On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:10:39 -0800, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
wrote:

>ftp://povray:xyz### [at] sgfdnsaliascom/incoming/

I've uploaded copies of the BVH files I have. They are sorted into zip
files according to their category.

Name	                       Size
About.txt	           4,035
BVH Char Sits.zip	3,257,570
BVH Dance.zip	           3,708,772
BVH Falls.zip	           485,986
BVH MECombat.zip	2,558,140
BVH Misc.zip		1,400,440
BVH Prone.zip		1,131,772
BVH Runs.zip		3,375,754
BVH Sits.zip	   	2,238,623
BVH Tramsitions.zip	1,230,221
BVH Walks.zip		14,335,422

Darren said.

So user ID is povray and the password is xyzzy
If you need it spelt out. I did :-(

Post a reply to this message

> On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:10:39 -0800, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
> wrote:
>

>>ftp://povray:xyz### [at] sgfdnsaliascom/incoming/
>
> I've uploaded copies of the BVH files I have. They are sorted into zip
> files according to their category.
>
> Name                        Size
> About.txt            4,035
> BVH Char Sits.zip 3,257,570
> BVH Dance.zip            3,708,772
> BVH Falls.zip            485,986
> BVH MECombat.zip 2,558,140
> BVH Misc.zip 1,400,440
> BVH Prone.zip 1,131,772
> BVH Runs.zip 3,375,754
> BVH Sits.zip    2,238,623
> BVH Tramsitions.zip 1,230,221
> BVH Walks.zip 14,335,422
>
> Darren said.
> "Remind people in your announcement that I said they're free to
> download it from there too."
>
> So user ID is povray and the password is xyzzy
> If you need it spelt out. I did :-(

Thanks for those.
They'll be very handy for testing my conversion script against stuff from
multiple sources.
I didn't find the 'About.txt' there though.
I'm interested in knowing which ones I could use to generate POV-Person
poses that I could subsequently re-distribute.

Regards,
Chris B.

Post a reply to this message