POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animating People : Re: Animating People Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animating People
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Jan 2006 07:56:31
Message: <o73st15unefl5haej7oj26a67c7gkum4ao@4ax.com>
On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:11:43 -0000, "Chris B"
<c_b### [at] btconnectcomnospam> wrote:

>Thanks for those.
>They'll be very handy for testing my conversion script against stuff from
>multiple sources.
>I didn't find the 'About.txt' there though.
>I'm interested in knowing which ones I could use to generate POV-Person
>poses that I could subsequently re-distribute.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that has them now. I've just

The files in MECombat would not load into the BVH viewer but are fine
in Poser.
In Poser some of the BVH's have badly twisted joints in some frames.
Nothing that can't be tweaked  and almost all of them have some
slippage between the feet and the ground. Toes tend to sink or float
but again easily but laborious  fixed.