POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : vrml2 to pov converter Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:24:51 EDT (-0400)
  vrml2 to pov converter (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Paul Bourke
Subject: vrml2 to pov converter
Date: 14 Dec 2005 23:30:01
Message: <web.43a0f080d142b6c44ef218200@news.povray.org>
I'm looking for a vrml to POVRay converter.
The VRML file has header
   #VRML V1.0 ascii
I tried "vrml2pov" by Paul Thiessen but to no avail, even after trying to
fool it by changing the header, it expects
   #VRML V2.0 utf8

If anyone would like to write one I can contribute modest financial support,
emphasis on "modest".

Post a reply to this message