POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : TerraBrush Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  TerraBrush (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Funker
Subject: TerraBrush
Date: 14 May 2004 10:10:00
Message: <web.40a4d2a9e5ef0b65235bb770@news.povray.org>
Hi,

sorry I'm new here.

Ok, I have written a small tool for landscaping and texturing for windows.
It's called TerraBrush.
The newest Version have now a PovRay-Exporter, but I don't know if it's work
correct. Please check it, is free

regards

Funker

http://www.cyberfunks.de/page/terrabrush/news.htm

The page is only in german, but the program is in german/english and france

Post a reply to this message