POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : TerraBrush : Re: TerraBrush Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TerraBrush
From: Funker
Date: 18 May 2004 03:50:01
Message: <web.40a9bf6d7ae52d1b235bb770@news.povray.org>
Many thanks for your positive comments. I see terrabrush is working with
PovRay

Some answer:

Greyscale Bitmap: Good idea, for the future, but it need some times
Animation: in 30 Years, when I'm a senior ;-), sorry is a little bit heavy

page
http://www.cyberfunks.de/page/tipps/terrabrush.htm (only in german). This
isn't enough, but in this time I only programming and there are bigger
changes in the program.

Mesh2: Very easy, because is the same like the internal structure of
terrabrush. Yesterday I've realize the new version with a mesh2-Exporter.
Please check it.
http://www.cyberfunks.de/page/terrabrush/news.htm

Funker