POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My particle system is released Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  My particle system is released (Message 1 to 10 of 72)
From: Rune
Subject: My particle system is released
Date: 19 Oct 2002 17:35:50
Message: <3db1d036@news.povray.org>
My particle system is finally released! You can use it POV-Ray 3.5 to
create all sorts of effects, like water, smoke, fire and sparks. With a
generic and non-specialized engine, the system makes it easy to
customize the simulation to a wide range of uses. The package comes
complete with include files, documentation, and several sample scene
files that makes it easy to get started. You can download the system and
also see animations of all the sample scene files here:
http://runevision.com/3d/include/particles/

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated Oct 19)