POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My particle system is released : Re: RPS release conditions Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:30:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RPS release conditions
From: hughes, b
Date: 19 Oct 2002 20:39:11
Message: <3db1fb2f@news.povray.org>
Got it just now, thanks for all your effort put into it. Hopefully I'll be
able to learn how to use it.

I read the Terms Of Use thoroughly. I wouldn't have too much of a problem
with anything; except my own descriptions of things I do are often minimal
to none, at least when put on the www. But I need to work on that aspect
anyhow, as I tend to think in a closed-circuit fashion in which I expect
people will know already, or find out about POV-Ray and the things
surrounding it, and so need little told to them. That being stuff I might
put on the Internet anyhow, I guess because it's pictures not talk. Links to
a persons web site is a simple matter, so shouldn't be a problem.

You could be asking for hundreds of e-mails to answer, or maybe some trouble
with the more ignorant people (nothing personal, anyone). Just that I think
a lot of people only glance over such things, unless they are serious about
that aspect themselves to begin with. What I'm getting at is that there is a
lot of chance for misunderstandings amid it all. Unfortunately, I haven't
any suggestions about possible changes you might make. There's nothing real
paramount from my viewpoint.