POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : DWG -> DXF ? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  DWG -> DXF ? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Alain CULOS
Subject: DWG -> DXF ?
Date: 11 Dec 1998 14:11:25
Message: <36705954.B2C2A5EB@bigfoot.com>
Dear All,

I came in possesion of binary AutoCad files which I intend to use from
within POV.
Anyone there would know off-hand of a free converter for Win95 from
*.DWG to *.DXF or any other format that I could eventually import in
POV.

If you don't know off-hand, don't do the searching, I'll do that later
myself.

Thanks in advance,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.

Post a reply to this message