POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : humanoid Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  humanoid (Message 3 to 12 of 12)
From: Jettero Heller
Subject: Re: humanoid
Date: 3 Sep 2003 13:41:38
Message: <slrnblc9rd.h16.povfan@corky.voltar-confed.org>
In article <3f562575@news.povray.org>, Warp wrote:
>   Since you asked for the easiest and not the cheapest solution, then
> the answer is Poser.

I sure did. :)  I'm not afraid to pay, but are people having any
luck with something cheaper?

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
46 jumps, 12.4 minutes of freefall, 25.9 ff vertical miles.

Post a reply to this message

> >   Since you asked for the easiest and not the cheapest solution, then
> > the answer is Poser.
>
> I sure did. :)  I'm not afraid to pay, but are people having any
> luck with something cheaper?

Not really. Poser has a rather dedicated following in POV-Ray and I have
yet to see another program with the capabilities that Poser offers.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message