POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : humanoid : Re: humanoid Server Time
4 Aug 2024 00:25:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: humanoid
From: Mike Williams
Date: 3 Sep 2003 23:52:06
Message: <Di7smAAE$kV$EwPD@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it Jettero Heller who wrote:
>In article <3f562575@news.povray.org>, Warp wrote:
>>   Since you asked for the easiest and not the cheapest solution, then
>> the answer is Poser.
>
>I sure did. :)  I'm not afraid to pay, but are people having any
>luck with something cheaper?

I'd suggest trying to get your hands on a free copy of Poser 3 to start
with. It's been given away on various magazine covers from time to time.
I don't think it's downloadable free from anywhere, and the back issue
of Computer Arts that carried it sold out very quickly. If you find that
you like P3, then consider buying the upgrade to P4 or P5.

The other cheap (free) avenue to investigate is Blobman.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure