POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Go ahead and tell me Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:02:23 EDT (-0400)
  Go ahead and tell me (Message 1 to 10 of 34)
From: Hershel Robinson
Subject: Go ahead and tell me
Date: 10 Mar 2002 08:54:32
Message: <3c8b6598@news.povray.org>
why POV-Ray is the best ray-tracer available today and why I shouldn't
bother wasting my time investigating the others, even the free ones.

Thanks,
Hershel

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Go ahead and tell me
Date: 10 Mar 2002 09:00:55
Message: <3c8b6717@news.povray.org>
In article <3c8b6598@news.povray.org> , "Hershel Robinson"
<her### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> even the free ones.

Because there are no other free ray-tracers that are still supported or still
being developed?

As for commercial programs, if you have several thousand US$ to spare there is
nothing wrong if you buy and use them.  Of course, you should be honest and
really buy them and not get them from other sources.

    Thorsten

Post a reply to this message