POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Go ahead and tell me : Re: Go ahead and tell me Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Go ahead and tell me
From: Chris Becker
Date: 10 Mar 2002 12:59:03
Message: <3c8b9ee7@news.povray.org>
In the words of Invader Zim: "You have no idea what powers you are toying
with! Release the pig!!"

POV-Ray can do some truly incredible things and 3.5 is a major upgrade that
it now truly rivals things like 3DS. The only thing it doesn't do is have a
mesh editor and there are programs for that too. The thing that I like best
with POV-Ray is the coding part. I can't mesh model with my hands worth
crap, but I am a decent programmer. POV-Ray fits in perfectly. :)