POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Go ahead and tell me : Re: Go ahead and tell me Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Go ahead and tell me
From: =Bob=
Date: 10 Mar 2002 12:46:29
Message: <3c8b9bf5@news.povray.org>
"Hershel Robinson" <her### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
: why POV-Ray is the best ray-tracer available today

It probably isn't, but you can't go wrong for it's price.
And you can get the source code!

: and why I shouldn't
: bother wasting my time investigating the others, even the free ones.

You should check out everything you can. If you want
the very best, you will have to spend alot of money.
Never limit yourself. Try all the different flavors of
Pov too (like MegaPov).

: Thanks,
: Hershel

Have a great day!