POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : UK POV convention. Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:26:39 EDT (-0400)
  UK POV convention. (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Steve
Subject: UK POV convention.
Date: 13 Jan 2002 11:26:02
Message: <slrna43d7l.3ln.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
Hi all.

I am now not able to attend or coordinate the POV UK convention which
was planned for 2nd March 2002 in Nottingham, England.

I hope that someone is able and willing to take this over, if nobody does
then I may be able to do it at a later date.

My appologies to all who were looking forwad to it.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  4:21pm  up 97 days,  8:09,  1 user,  load average: 1.01, 1.09, 1.07

Post a reply to this message

I might be able to do this if anyone can let me have the details of what is required.
Also anyone who is interested please contact
me. I live in Stoke on Trent which is even more central!
Strangely of was thinking of organising something myself.

Mick

"Steve" <ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...
> Hi all.
>
> I am now not able to attend or coordinate the POV UK convention which
> was planned for 2nd March 2002 in Nottingham, England.
>
> I hope that someone is able and willing to take this over, if nobody does
> then I may be able to do it at a later date.
>
> My appologies to all who were looking forwad to it.
>
> --
> Cheers
> Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet
>
> %HAV-A-NICEDAY Error not enough coffee  0 pps.
>
> web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/
>
> or  http://start.at/zero-pps
>
>   4:21pm  up 97 days,  8:09,  1 user,  load average: 1.01, 1.09, 1.07

Post a reply to this message

> I might be able to do this if anyone can let me have the details of what
is required. Also anyone who is interested please contact
> me. I live in Stoke on Trent which is even more central!
> Strangely of was thinking of organising something myself.

well if you want to pop up a web page, somewhere suitable, eg povray.co.uk
:)

--

Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key

From: Steve
Date: 13 Jan 2002 15:16:31
Message: <slrna43p35.4o3.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:41:36 -0000, Mick Hazelgrove wrote:
>HI all
>
>I might be able to do this if anyone can let me have the details of what is required.
Also anyone who is interested please contact
>me. I live in Stoke on Trent which is even more central!
>Strangely of was thinking of organising something myself.

It'd be great if you can organise something Mick.  I may be able to
attend depending on various situations here.

Originally I thing there were about 13 people interested, I could probably
get a list together from the old thread.  I seem to remember that there
were also a couple of people from overseas who were interested.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  7:45pm  up 97 days, 11:33,  1 user,  load average: 1.08, 1.03, 1.00

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas
Date: 14 Jan 2002 08:09:23
Message: <3C42D87B.234B3FFE@gmx.net>
I'm interested in comming as well!

Regards,

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 14 Jan 2002 18:45:36
Message: <3C436D22.6B2A195A@hotmail.com>
Steve wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:41:36 -0000, Mick Hazelgrove wrote:
> >HI all
> >
> >I might be able to do this if anyone can let me have the details of what is
required. Also anyone who is interested please contact
> >me. I live in Stoke on Trent which is even more central!
> >Strangely of was thinking of organising something myself.
>
> It'd be great if you can organise something Mick.  I may be able to
> attend depending on various situations here.
>
> Originally I thing there were about 13 people interested, I could probably
> get a list together from the old thread.  I seem to remember that there
> were also a couple of people from overseas who were interested.

Yes, I'm one of them.

I really hope that I'll be able to make it.

It will be nice if you could organize something Mick.
Please keep us informed about any plans.

Tor Olav

Post a reply to this message

From: Grey Knight
Date: 16 Jan 2002 07:40:14
Message: <3C457354.82B793B1@namtar.qub.ac.uk>
I wanna come, but someone needs to give me a lift from the airport,
cause EasyJet doesn't fly to Nottingham; which is closest: Liverpool or
Luton?
I'm gonna do a picture based on the topic "Reunion" for the occaison

--
signature{
  "Grey Knight"

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 16 Jan 2002 10:42:44
Message: <3C459F72.10C2E85C@gmx.de>
Steve wrote:

> Originally I thing there were about 13 people interested, I could probably
> get a list together from the old thread.  I seem to remember that there
> were also a couple of people from overseas who were interested.

I would surely be interested too, but beginning of march is totally out of
question.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>

From: Matt Walton
Date: 17 Jan 2002 05:28:45
Message: <3C46A696.4050408@alledora.co.uk>
Steve wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I am now not able to attend or coordinate the POV UK convention which
> was planned for 2nd March 2002 in Nottingham, England.
>
> I hope that someone is able and willing to take this over, if nobody does
> then I may be able to do it at a later date.
>
> My appologies to all who were looking forwad to it.

I didn't even know about it, which is probably a good thing because I
live in Nottingham so I definitely would have wanted to go.
Unfortunately I can't organise anything as I'm simply too busy.