POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : UK POV convention. : Re: UK POV convention. Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:37:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UK POV convention.
From: Steve
Date: 13 Jan 2002 15:16:31
Message: <slrna43p35.4o3.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 17:41:36 -0000, Mick Hazelgrove wrote:
>HI all
>
>I might be able to do this if anyone can let me have the details of what is required.
Also anyone who is interested please contact
>me. I live in Stoke on Trent which is even more central!
>Strangely of was thinking of organising something myself.

It'd be great if you can organise something Mick.  I may be able to
attend depending on various situations here.

Originally I thing there were about 13 people interested, I could probably
get a list together from the old thread.  I seem to remember that there
were also a couple of people from overseas who were interested.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  7:45pm  up 97 days, 11:33,  1 user,  load average: 1.08, 1.03, 1.00