POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : UK POV convention. : UK POV convention. Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:43:35 EDT (-0400)
  UK POV convention.
From: Steve
Date: 13 Jan 2002 11:26:02
Message: <slrna43d7l.3ln.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
Hi all.

I am now not able to attend or coordinate the POV UK convention which
was planned for 2nd March 2002 in Nottingham, England.

I hope that someone is able and willing to take this over, if nobody does
then I may be able to do it at a later date.

My appologies to all who were looking forwad to it.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  4:21pm  up 97 days,  8:09,  1 user,  load average: 1.01, 1.09, 1.07