POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : http://news.povray.org/ gone? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:13:19 EDT (-0400)
  http://news.povray.org/ gone? (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Apache
Subject: http://news.povray.org/ gone?
Date: 24 Feb 2004 11:36:02
Message: <403b7d72$1@news.povray.org>
.... or is it just a temporary issue because of server changes?

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: http://news.povray.org/ gone?
Date: 24 Feb 2004 12:09:57
Message: <403b8565@news.povray.org>
"Apache" <apa### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> .... or is it just a temporary issue because of server changes?

we brought it back online about 10 seconds before you posted this message :->

-- Chris

PS check out the new image digest.

Post a reply to this message

From: ABX
Date: 24 Feb 2004 12:17:39
Message: <ro1n30dt3n3j2fes3nm0t36mc0vecu0tqb@4ax.com>
On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 04:09:53 +1100, "Chris Cason"
<new### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote:
> PS check out the new image digest.

I'm not sure it is intentionall but image diggest lists images of off-topic
group. Link on it's post title leads to nowhere since rest of off-topic seems
not stored in web view.

ABX

Post a reply to this message

> I'm not sure it is intentionall but image diggest lists images of off-topic
> group. Link on it's post title leads to nowhere since rest of off-topic seems
> not stored in web view.

This is just the case for a few old posts.  They will be gone really quickly
once more than 100 new images have been posted.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde