POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : links Server Time
4 Aug 2024 22:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  links (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: ABX
Subject: links
Date: 8 Jan 2003 11:17:12
Message: <riio1vo9kckorocq6s9b1elskabud6alc4@4ax.com>
Just a thought: I wonder if there could be some povray.www-related group here.
I noticed various groups are used to post links by community members. Some are
posted into off-topic, some here in general, etc. But it could be great to
have one place dedicated for it. Ken is doing great work around POV-links but
it seems frequency of updates is decreasing. For example I would like to share
link I found by accident with scene designers. I would like to make simple
operations:

1. open post
2. fill target as something like povray.www
3. fill subject with keywords for searching: plants, palms
4. fill body with link http://www.plantapalm.com/vpe/photos/vpe_photos.htm
   I found by accident
5. click send

Of course good newsreader can handle this as is, in various groups, but it
could be more handy with some dedicated form/group imo.

ABX

Post a reply to this message