POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How recursive are #macros ? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  How recursive are #macros ? (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: How recursive are #macros ?
Date: 15 Sep 1998 16:45:18
Message: <35fec3ce.0@news.povray.org>
As the subject indicates, I am curious just how many levels of recursion can
one do with a 3.1 #macro. I want to play around with the Mandelbrot / Julia
set, but POV crashes at higher iteration settings (50+). Has anyone explored
the depth of the problem and/or have a solution / workaround? Thanks in
advance,

Peter

Post a reply to this message