POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : user accounts Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:10:57 EDT (-0400)
  user accounts (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: user accounts
Date: 24 Jul 2002 00:03:37
Message: <3d3e2719@news.povray.org>
People,

The user account system now permits the addition of artwork that you have
made available via zazzle (see http://www.zazzle.com/posters/). While I
have yet to automate the zazzle gallery or provide a user gallery, this
addition puts the framework in place for this to happen.

Just visit http://www.povray.org/community/login/ to set this up.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> The user account system now permits the addition of artwork that you have
> made available via zazzle (see http://www.zazzle.com/posters/). While I
> have yet to automate the zazzle gallery or provide a user gallery, this
> addition puts the framework in place for this to happen.
>
> Just visit http://www.povray.org/community/login/ to set this up.

Great, i just added my (until now only) poster.

I suppose the user gallery will also allow submission of pictures not
available on zazzle.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 15 Jul. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

I have tried to register for a user account. But I never got the email with
the registration key :( I have even tried different email adresses. Can
anybody help me?

- Micha

--
http://objects.povworld.org - the POV-Ray Objects Collection

Post a reply to this message

> I have tried to register for a user account. But I never got the email with
> the registration key :( I have even tried different email adresses. Can
> anybody help me?

Just try again.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany