POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : user accounts : Re: user accounts Server Time
5 Aug 2024 22:12:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: user accounts
From: Chris Cason
Date: 24 Jul 2002 18:30:08
Message: <3d3f2a70@news.povray.org>
"Micha Riser" <mri### [at] gmxnet> wrote in message news:3d3ebd27@news.povray.org...
> Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> > Just try again.
>
> I did. But never got the email. No idea what I am doing wrong.

See my email to you. Your email host (cablecom.net) has decided that the email
address that we are sending the emails from is invalid, and is bouncing them.
It quite happily sends the emails back to the very email address it says is
invalid, telling us that it won't accept them. (Needless to say the address
is perfectly functional - otherwise we would not have gotten the bounces).

Makes sense, huh ?

You could ask cablecom to fix their broken mail servers, but don't hold your
breath, I doubt that they care.

-- Chris