POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : user accounts : Re: user accounts Server Time
5 Aug 2024 22:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: user accounts
Date: 26 Jul 2002 10:12:45
Message: <f8l2ku8vtv92780ba3q3s80lv4mvman8im@4ax.com>
On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:05:08 +1000, "Chris Cason"
<new### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote:
> The user account system now permits the addition of artwork that you have
> made available via zazzle (see http://www.zazzle.com/posters/).

Chris, I have some questions.

1. You are pointing only to posters above while on www.povray.org you wrote
   about T-Shirts either. Can be T-Shirt added to user account too? I suppose
   yes but prefer to ask and can't check it becouse I'm still rendering ...
2. I want to make T-Shirt with my big image on back and on front I want to put
   small pov-logo on heart. I have carefully readed sections about copyrights
   either on zazzle and on povlegal and I'm not sure I can use code from
   logo.inc to place this icon on my heart :-)
3. Are you connected somehow with zazzle? Do you know where non-white shirts
   will be available? I have already asked support but perhaps you know ...

ABX