POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : slightly-squared torus? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:12:58 EDT (-0400)
  slightly-squared torus? (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Sally
Subject: slightly-squared torus?
Date: 23 Apr 2004 05:43:32
Message: <4088e544$1@news.povray.org>
I'm looking to doing a "rounded box" kind of torus... basically instead
of the torus being perfectly round around the major axis (origin), I
would like it to travel in a rounded-square kind of path. The thickness
of the torus remains constant though.

Any clues or places to visit for info about how to do this?

Post a reply to this message