POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce: Illusion.inc released Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Announce: Illusion.inc released (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Rune S  Johansen
Subject: Announce: Illusion.inc released
Date: 18 Oct 1999 15:16:18
Message: <380b7202@news.povray.org>
The Illusion Include File is now available
from my website:

http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk

The Illusion Include File lets you apply an
image to a surface in such a way that the
image when viewed from a certain point is
not deformed by perspective, neither by the
shape of the surface. You can set the point
from which the illusion is complete, that
is, not deformed. You can also set the
dimensions, orientation, and quality of the
illusion.

Examples of what the illusion include file
can do can be found on my website.

Hope you find it useful and make some nice
images with it :-)

Greetings,

Rune S. Johansen

---
Updated October 17: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,

> The Illusion Include File is now available
> from my website:

This announcement has been made on the official POV-Ray links page
for almost 24 hrs. now :)

http://www.povray.org/links/

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

>> The Illusion Include File is now available
>> from my website:
>
>This announcement has been made on the official
>POV-Ray links page for almost 24 hrs. now :)
>
>http://www.povray.org/links/

Wow. Thanks!

Oh, I know it's handy to link directly to the
page but I would prefer if the link was to the
root directory ( http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk ) so
the menu bar and so on works.

Greetings,

Rune S. Johansen